Asked by Kori from Canada | Mar. 22, 2018 07:27
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Study visa to tourist viaa

Hi there

I will be studying very briefly in china (the program is from June 16-July 22) in Shanghai. The school will be sending me a letter with that as the time period. Therefore I am unsure what time frame I will get for my visa. If it is only those 35 days, is it possible to convert my study entry permit (X2 Jw202) to a L so that I can spend more time in china? Has anyone studied in china for less than 180 days but still was given the x2 with 180 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Justice from Ireland | Mar. 22, 2018 21:01
Hi, as I know, the consular officers will give you proper duration of stay based on your actual studying time in China. It's possible to convert study X2 to a L type within China. You can just give it a try.
Related Questions:
can I study chinese at a chinese university while on a ten year tourist vi...
Asked by ten year tourist from USA
| Jul. 07, 2015 20:01
Can I change it to Business or student visa to study in china?
Asked by Sami from Ethiopia
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:36
Residence issue
Asked by Shelley from Spain
| Jul. 16, 2016 01:48
i have l visa can i go to china for medical study
Asked by zina from indiazina_
| Nov. 24, 2016 20:04
can a family of a student visa x apply for residant for the duration of my ...
Asked by sami
| Jan. 20, 2013 00:48
If I want to study in china Guangzhou, can I obtain the visa student in the...
Asked by Susanto from Indonesia
| Jul. 28, 2011 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)