Asked by Karma from Egypt | Mar. 21, 2018 09:15
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Can I issue a residence permit on F visa?

Hello, me and my husband are egyptians. We are going to china on F type, we want to stay and work in china and I will be signing a contract with an entity there as an ESL teacher. Am so worried, they said I can't have a work permit cuz am not a native, is there a legal way that allows me and my husband to stay and work in China? And if so what are the needed documents?

Answers (1)
Answered by Baer from France | Mar. 21, 2018 21:24
Hi, you cannot work in mainland China under F type. If you have valid F type at present, after you enter mainland China, you can try to convert the F type into a work Z type at the Chinese PSB. After you get the work Z type and residence permit, you can work and live in the country legally. Otherwise, you need to apply for a work Z type for that in your home country. The needed documents for work Z type are: passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, and a work permit and others. Your company will get the work permit for you.
Related Questions:
Do I have to apply for a residence permit with a F - Visa? Or is the F itse...
Asked by Martin from Germany
| Sep. 10, 2013 04:15
Family visit visa/residence permit
Asked by Trevor from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2012 20:38
Can my non-Chinese friend living in China issue an invitation letter for my...
Asked by Kat from United Kingdom
| Mar. 07, 2013 03:13
Possible to apply for F-Visa when I am in China
Asked by Andi from Germany
| Feb. 07, 2013 21:05
Can I apply for Chinese L tourist visa in Malaysia, I am a Moldova citizen....
Asked by Oleg from Moldova
| May. 17, 2018 04:43
lm a student now in china, i came in to china with x visa, the authorities ...
Asked by Ms.janet from china
| Apr. 12, 2010 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)