Asked by A.C from Malaysia | Feb. 18, 2018 03:43
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

I am engaged with my fiance who is a Chinese in mainland, how do i get a visa with multiple entries?

if let's say we get married, how long do i need to live on visa duration before getting PR in china? and how long can i stay in china before getting the PR?

Answers (1)
Answered by Marian from Netherlands | Feb. 22, 2018 20:58
The required documents and application of multiple entries are the same as the application for single-entry visa. After you get married, you should live in China for 5 years in a row and the annual stay is no less than 9 months. Also, you have stable and secured living status and place to live in PRC, and then you can apply for the permanent residence permit.
Related Questions:
can i marry chinese resident on a tourist passport
Asked by paul from scotland
| Nov. 26, 2011 02:15
I am an Australian Citizen and would like to revisit China and purchase a u...
Asked by Mr.Shadoan from Australia
| Aug. 20, 2010 20:13
I am a Nigerian i want to go for a tourist visit with my chinese fiance who...
Asked by Ms.Haleema Sarumi from Nigeria
| Jun. 23, 2010 22:47
Can someone please explain in a short list,form marriage in of American man...
Asked by Mr.Tony Brown from USA
| Mar. 14, 2010 21:18
Currently dating a sheep but im a rooster. wanted to know is this truly cor...
Asked by A from Usa
| Dec. 30, 2014 03:10
i am a nepali citizen engaged in my own i am trying to expand ...
Asked by Mr.binam from nepal
| Oct. 06, 2009 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)