Asked by Gopa Biswas Caesar from Bangladesh | Feb. 07, 2018 02:41
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I want to know what document do I need to prepare for my family visiting me on my graduation.

Dear Sir,
I am an international student in Communication University of China. My graduation date is 28 June, 2018.
I want my family to visit me on my big day. What documents should I submit for their visit to me. They will stay here for a week, probably. Unlike my mother and siblings, I came to China directly from Canada with my Bangladeshi passport for which I need not show any flight itinerary. And they will live with me in here too. So, I was wondering if I write a letter on my own, would that suffice or do I need to ask my professors to write one. Moreover, do they need to purchase plane-tickets before they even apply for the visa? What other papers might they need?
Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracy from Singapore | Feb. 08, 2018 00:35
Gopa, they can apply for an S2 type for that if you hold X1 type and residence permit.
They need to provide passport and copy of its data page, a passport-style photo, the completed application form, an invitation letter from you, and copies of your passport and residence permit as well as relationship certificate. They had better prepare air tickets as well.
Related Questions:
Hi, I have an inquiries, me and my family going to shen zhen and plan to ...
Asked by Ms.gin from malaysia
| Oct. 09, 2009 01:01
now i'm new worker in china, i just now have my visa z, but not yet the res...
Asked by jiji from Tunisia
| Dec. 20, 2015 19:35
I need to apply for 6 month visa and my friend needs to apply for work visa...
Asked by Ms.Patty from Thailannd
| Apr. 08, 2010 02:01
How long it takes to get the Visa?
Asked by Mahmoud from Egypt
| Sep. 21, 2015 03:16
hello my name is usuk. am Mongolian please let me know what document do I ...
Asked by Mr.usukh from mongolia
| Mar. 30, 2010 21:48
hi. i'm a dependant of my mother here in hong kong. and i'm married and hav...
Asked by ace from hong kong
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)