Asked by Marc Snyder from USA | Feb. 06, 2018 08:56
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

U.S. citizens visiting Shanghai Disney from either Tokyo or the U.S.

My family and I are U.S. citizens and we want to visit all the Disney parks in Asia during a single trip (Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong). We are also airline employees who plan to fly standby on the long-haul flight either from the U.S. to Tokyo then onto Shanghai or standby directly from the U.S. to Shanghai... For either scenario is it possible to use the 144 hour Visa-free transit and visit Shanghai Disney if we purchase a confirmed ticket in advance from Shanghai to either Hong Kong or Tokyo afterwards?

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Feb. 06, 2018 18:19
That's fine. However, when flying US-Tokyo-Shanghai, your onward ticket cannot be to Tokyo (or anywhere in Japan for that matter). Also you need to fly your ticket, otherwise you will get a 5-year ban from using TWOV when attempting to leave the country.
Related Questions:
Visit to Disney Shanghai
Asked by Clarke from USA
| Sep. 07, 2017 22:04
My children visiting sibling in China From US. Can I apply for their visas?...
Asked by Raymond
| Apr. 06, 2013 22:38
Buying tickets from the US for Shanghai Disneyland
Asked by s miller from usa
| Aug. 23, 2016 02:19
Transiting Shanghai, need China visa?
Asked by Marcus from USA
| May. 01, 2012 21:40
If we US citizens but fly from Hong Kong to Shanghai to the US, would that ...
Asked by Don from USA
| Jul. 19, 2017 21:00
2 US citizens visiting Hong Kong from Beijing and will return to Beijing ho...
Asked by Anita from US
| Aug. 27, 2014 03:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)