Asked by Sandy from Ghana | Jan. 27, 2018 00:51
About:China Embassy in Tanzania

Foreigner in Tanzania

Hello I'm visiting a friend in Tanzania , my husbands colleagues wife . So I visited my husband in china with s2 type last time and now want to apply s1 . My embassy back home told me I can apply s1 type in Tanzania without flying back home to do so . But I can't find any information on procedures,process or specific documents needed for a foreigner to apply for a visa. aside obvious marriage certificate and foreign affairs letters . Need information on how I as a foreigner need inorder to apply .Thank you .

Answers (1)
Answered by Cindy from Singapore | Jan. 29, 2018 00:12
Sandy, you can apply for S1 type in Tanzania. Give it a try.
You need to provide passport and its copy, visa in Tanzania, an invitation letter from your husband and copies of his passport and residence permit, as well as your marriage certificate.
Next, submit the application to the embassy of China.
Related Questions:
I request the form of foreigner physical examination form.
Asked by jose from Tanzania
| Mar. 04, 2015 23:37
i am astudent at Guangzhou, is there a Tanzania's embassy office here
Asked by Samson from Tanzania
| Sep. 21, 2015 00:58
am justasking the price of the flaighit from tanzania to china
Asked by Mr.ben from tanzaniaben
| Nov. 25, 2010 23:14
I am a Tanzania i have applied for chinese visa in Tanzania. can i travel t...
Asked by Elishadai Mgullu from Tanzania
| Feb. 26, 2015 21:41
Hi Im in Tanzania,I want to buy a laptop from china and shipp it to tanzani...
Asked by Mr.godfrey from Tanzania
| Dec. 09, 2010 01:42
i want to know the location(street/zone)of chinese embasy in tanzania
Asked by noel kalinga
| Apr. 11, 2013 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)