Asked by Thais R from China | Jan. 25, 2018 00:12
About:China Embassy in Germany

Background check authenticated for chinese work visa

Hi, I'm a US citizen and I was living in Germany the past two years but in november 2017 i moved to china. I got my background check and authenticated by Bonn office and I thought that was good enough for me to use it to apply for my work Z type but apparently I also need to get it authenticated by the chinese embassy in China...i'll have to send my background check back to Germany in order to send it to the chinese embassy in Germany but I'm not sure which embassy to send it it to berlin? And also is there a special form i need to fill out when all I need is for it to be authenticated?? And is there a fee? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Felicia from Germany | Jan. 26, 2018 00:35
Thais, you should get it authenticated at the Consulate General of PRC in Dusseldorf because your previous living area belongs to its consular district.
You need to fill out the authentication form which can be found at the official website of the Consulate General of PRC in Dusseldorf.
Related Questions:
Non criminal background
Asked by Alex from Russia
| Sep. 25, 2017 21:25
authentication of documents via mail?
Asked by Julie S. from USA
| Jul. 23, 2017 20:15
Is there a background check for getting a visa?
Asked by sue from US
| Jul. 29, 2015 04:49
Is TEFL document authentication needed (by the Chinese Embassy)?
Asked by Antonio Harrison from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 20:28
Foreign Experts and Work Permit
Asked by Graeme Cook from Australia
| Nov. 01, 2017 20:18
Do i need a reference letter to apply for a 'z' visa?
Asked by Barry from Scotland
| Jun. 15, 2018 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)