Asked by Amro from Egypt | Jan. 09, 2018 21:52
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Does it matter in which country the z Visa is processed

I currently live in china with a student visa. Now I Got a a job offer and recieved a work permit.
I booked my flight back to Egypt to apply for the Z type. But my company is telling me that when they applied for the work permit for me they stated that the work Z type will be done in the Chinese embassy in hongkong. So they are afraid that the Z type can't be done in Chinese embassy in Egypt and that it should be done in the Chinese embassy in hongking.
Is that true ? Does it matter in which country the z type is processed ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from new Zealand | Jan. 10, 2018 00:28
Amro, I don’t think it matters in which country you make the application. You can apply in Egypt.
Related Questions:
American chef studying in china applying for Z visa in china
Asked by Jake from USA
| Jun. 18, 2013 03:57
Can a Z visa be processed in one working day?
Asked by Mr.Marc from UK
| Feb. 07, 2010 19:48
How long does it take for a Visa to be processed?
Asked by Poloko Mosimane from Botswana
| Jan. 06, 2015 02:34
Is it possible to switch from a L visa to a S2 WITHOUT leaving China?
Asked by Matt
| Oct. 11, 2013 03:47
Can I change from Z to F then back to Z?
Asked by Larry from Philippines
| May. 15, 2013 01:42
Changing from an L visa to S1
Asked by B Chain from United Kingdom
| Nov. 23, 2014 00:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)