Asked by MARINAFE | Jan. 06, 2018 16:09
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hi I'm accepted to study in a chinese university

and they gave me my application form to X2 type (less than 180 days).
The problem is that i need to go back to my country during the semester for a week end but X2 type is not allowed to get a multi entry.
I didn't get my visa from the ambassy yet, do you think that it's possible to change my visa to an Q2 one for the multi entry? or the university would'nt granted my enrolment with a Q2?
Or do you know an other solution?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from Singapore | Jan. 08, 2018 01:36
Of course not. Because you will study in China, you have to apply for an X type for that.
If you have to go back to your home country for a week, I’m afraid you can only re-apply for a new X2 type to re-enter China.
Related Questions:
I want to study Chinese language in Keats school, Kumming this year. Will t...
Asked by Mr.ADE from NIGERIA
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:57
Can I switch my L visa to X1 type being in China?
Asked by Gleb from Russia
| May. 23, 2016 22:53
Student Visa on a exchange program
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lankan
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:28
what are the documents to get X2 type?
Asked by Noemi Labetoria from Philippines
| Sep. 13, 2017 22:56
I am applying for visa for me as a parent to accompany my son who is self s...
Asked by Theresa PALOU from PNG
| Sep. 29, 2016 20:06
Somalian applying for visa to China in Djibouti
Asked by Jeelaani from Somalia
| Aug. 22, 2015 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)