Asked by Ajay from India | Jan. 02, 2018 03:41
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I am applying for a tourist visa but my tickets are for 45 days? how should i get it?

if i am to apply for normal L type do i need to show tickets for multiple entry as i don't have return tickets yet for my return within 30 days(i have confirmed return ticket for 45 days)? will it affect my application for tourist L type although i plan to travel to hong kong by train from guangzhou but haven't bought the tickets for that yet?

Answers (1)
Answered by Yvonne from Bermuda Islands | Jan. 04, 2018 03:12
Ajay, I don’t think it will be a problem. If you are still worried, you can specify this situation on the application.
Related Questions:
How can I get tourist visa for 30 or 60 days per entry
Asked by Bose from Singapore
| Oct. 25, 2014 01:10
I am applying for a double entry tourist visa and one of my stays is for 39...
Asked by Carole Dornauer from Austria
| Nov. 28, 2017 20:30
I am a malaysian. I do not have a company in Malaysia but I am one of the s...
Asked by Ms.chew from malaysia
| Dec. 06, 2009 05:05
I am an Indian from UAE,i need to get visa Hong Kong for 45 days? How much...
Asked by Janto from United Arab Emirates
| May. 31, 2011 04:04
I am applying for a tourist visa for china. I am Indian. can I get it?
Asked by sahil from India
| Nov. 24, 2014 00:47
Hey, I have been granted an L visa by the Chinese Consulate here in Kara...
Asked by Mr.Asad from Pakistan
| Jul. 03, 2010 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)