Asked by Gladys Naa Tsotso from Ghana | Nov. 30, 2017 04:10
About:China Embassy in Ghana

First time to China to tour the commercial centers

I've been to London several times,and for my 60th Birthday treat, l wish to visit China to tour the commercial centers especially.
Since its my first time,what are the application requirements and how long will it take to get the visa,please?
Will be going with a friend who has been to China several times and knows her way around.Will be there for a month or less.

Answers (1)
Answered by Karen from United Kingdom | Nov. 30, 2017 19:13
Hi, you can apply for a tourist L type for that. You should first prepare a filled-out application form affixed with 1 passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, your introduction letter, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation and an invitation letter from China, bank statement, and it usually needs five working days to process the application.
Related Questions:
Hi It's my first visit to China,Could you tell me please the Main cities...
Asked by Mr.Bader from Lebanon
| Dec. 05, 2009 01:02
I would like to know what time of the year is best to shop in Shanghai.
Asked by Mommy Bee from South Africa
| May. 14, 2013 03:49
I will be in Shanghai on 15/nov/12 1 day visit from Princess cruise, where...
Asked by tina from USA
| Aug. 19, 2012 21:40
Where do I find reasonable wedding gowns to stock in Shanghai
Asked by African Lady from South Africa
| Jul. 19, 2013 03:20
how can a dh from hk avail a visa to china by herself?
Asked by eunice from hk
| Jan. 17, 2015 19:50
Which Is The Best Place To Buy Electronics Gadgets In Shanghai?
Asked by Mayank Borana from India
| Aug. 13, 2013 05:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)