Asked by Cutiepie from India | Nov. 30, 2017 01:17
About:China Visa

S2 to S1 conversion

Dear all,

My husband is in China on a S2 type, my work Z got extended and now we would like to convert his visa into a S1 type. I understood that this is possible at the local exit and entry bureau, is this correct?

I also read that S1 type is merely a step to a residence permit. What steps have to be undertaken for this? I assume a health report? And this can also be done from the local exit and entry bureau?

Many thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gillian from Belgium | Nov. 30, 2017 01:52
Hi, it's correct that it is possible to covert the S2 type into S1 type at the local exit and entry bureau. First, your husband needs to provide passport, a passport-style photo, a completed application form, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from you and copy of your passport and residence permit, as well as your marriage certificate and health report. And then go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to change the S2 type to S1 type.
Related Questions:
I'm traveling on M visa 6 mnts M entry. Will my wife & kid accompanying get...
Asked by AS from India
| May. 01, 2017 21:20
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
Hi . Who choice s1 or s2 visa ? Applicant or Embassy
Asked by Yousefnia from Iran
| Oct. 09, 2017 01:48
hi im working in china with z visa and i want my wife to join me .
Asked by sammy from china
| Jan. 19, 2018 03:11
Is S1 and S2 Visa allows Mulitiple entry? I am an Indian. Please advise.
Asked by Mohamed Afsal from India
| Mar. 07, 2015 04:12
Hi. Can I apply for a visa S1 if my S2 is to expire soon?
Asked by MJ from Mauritius
| Mar. 23, 2016 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)