Asked by Asema from Kyrgyzstan | Nov. 24, 2017 08:31
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


I will be travelling from Korea to Kyrgyz Republic with two stops in China - the first stop in Pekin for 18 hours and second stop is in Urumchi for 10 hours. I am citizen of the Kyrgyz Republc. Do i need to apply for entry permit or can i rely on the 72- hour rule?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rob | Nov. 24, 2017 10:56
You definitely need a visa because (a) the 72 hour rule doesn't apply if you have two stops in China, (b) Kyrgyzstan nationals don't qualify for transit without visa anyway, and (c) only 2 hours transit is permitted in Urumqi if you don't have a visa.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)