Asked by Aakash from India | Nov. 06, 2017 03:33
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Is it possible to bring my wife on tourist visa and convert to S1 visa, in JIANGXI, China

Hello, I have received an approval for work permit (NOTIFICATION LETTER OF FOREIGNER’S WORK PERMIT IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA) for self, the notification letter does not have mentioned my wife name, however my employer in China has issued an invitation letter for me and my wife. is it possible she can apply her S1 type along with my Z type, or can I bring my wife to china on tourist L and convert to S1 type in Jiangxi China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from Senegal | Nov. 06, 2017 21:17
Hi, it's possible that your wife can apply her S1 type along with your Z type in your home country. You can also bring your wife to China on tourist L type, and then convert it to S1 type in Jiangxi China. You can choose any one of them.
Related Questions:
My wife is chinese and we live in Shenzhen. Her hometown is Jiangxi. Thats ...
Asked by Mr.Hen from Holland
| Jun. 04, 2009 04:20
Hello Sir, My name is MD RAIHAN NOWAB,from Bangladesh.
Asked by raihan nowab from Bangladesh
| Jun. 05, 2017 01:51
Hi, can i entered shenzhen and get my visa upon arrival?
Asked by fred l from malaysia
| Sep. 23, 2012 01:05
Working Permission for S1 types
Asked by Rex from India
| Aug. 07, 2017 01:19
Is it possible to bring my spouse on tourist visa (L) and then convert it t...
Asked by Pratik from India
| Mar. 09, 2016 21:06
Hi, I am student here in Wuhan, I want to change status of my wife visa?
Asked by Aron from Pakistan
| Jun. 01, 2017 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)