Asked by Joshua Kim from Australia | Oct. 22, 2017 22:18
About:China Business Visa

Business owner in Australia

I have been looking at the Business M Application and it says that if I have this (Business License or Certificate approving the establishment of enterprise which shows the applicant as the enterprise's investor or owner) then I can apply for the business M. I own a business in Australia with my name as the owner. Can I use this Business Licence to apply for the Business M or is it only if I'm the owner or investor of a Chinese Businesses?

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace from Australia | Oct. 23, 2017 02:41
Hi, personally I think it means you should be the owner or investor of a Chinese company. So you cannot use your Business Licence to apply for the Business M type.
Related Questions:
I am born in 1984/09, is it a good year to be a business owner?
Asked by Phil from USA
| Jun. 11, 2016 00:52
Will I come into money in 2017, will I find a lifemate and will my business...
Asked by Lora Collins from Canada
| Dec. 31, 2016 02:38
Hello,am a Small Company Owner base in Dongguan and i would be traveling to...
Asked by Mr.blackchina from Ghana
| Sep. 19, 2009 22:14
I am a female born 4/23/1992. will i be a profitable business owner by Spri...
Asked by Brittney from USA
| Jan. 15, 2015 23:46
Born September 4th, 1990. Will 2017 be a good year to become a business own...
Asked by Cliff Petersen from Republic of Korea
| Jan. 27, 2017 22:59
what's my predictions born on jan 6, 1965.i'm a business owner
Asked by roz from usa
| Jan. 29, 2013 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)