Asked by Angelina from Malaysia | Oct. 20, 2017 02:31
About:Marriage Registration in China

Marrying Chinese in China

Hello i from Malaysian and my boyfriend from China (Gui Zhou). If we register in China what documents i need ready. And i want apply entry permit for long staying in China what documents i need ready.
Can you tell me the process and what is needed and where it can be done?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessica from Malaysia | Oct. 20, 2017 04:41
You need to provide passport, visa or residence permit, and a single status certificate from your country for register the marriage in mainland China. After get married, you can try to change the current visa to Q type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you can stay in China for long time.
First, you need to provide passport, a passport-style photo, a completed application form, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from your husband, and copy of his Chinese ID card, as well as your marriage certificate and other requirements. And then go to the local PSB to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Is there anyway we get married without the family book?
Asked by myprop from Singapore
| May. 06, 2015 00:47
is it fairly straight forward to marry a chinese national in china and reti...
Asked by thomas gatrell from United Kingdom
| Oct. 18, 2018 19:50
chinese visa for marriage purpose
Asked by jhazz from Philippines
| Oct. 31, 2012 03:40
How do you get a wedding in Canada between a Canadian and Chinese national...
Asked by Sandra Patrick from Canada
| May. 08, 2015 21:39
how about a female monkey and a male monkey marrying.
Asked by Liz
| Aug. 22, 2012 21:59
Where do I get my single status certificate issued by the Indian embassy in...
Asked by Ankur from India
| Oct. 20, 2012 22:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)