Asked by Lucas from Poland | Oct. 18, 2017 05:34
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Multiple entry one year visa Business or Tourist

Im a Polish citizen.
What documents do I need to apply for a multiple entry one year business (M) or tourist (L) Chinese type in Ukraine?
Do I need to have previous business Ms (I have had many tourist Ls before, last ones were multiple entry one year entry permits) if I want to get a multiple entry one year business M?
What is the maximum length of a single stay I can get (30,60,90 or 120 days)?
Awaiting your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Germany | Oct. 18, 2017 20:10
You need to prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form, your residence permit or valid visa and the copy in Ukraine, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement or an invitation letter from your business partner. Your previous business Ms or tourist Ls are included in the copy of your passport's data page. Usually, the duration of visa is usually 30 days, and sometimes, the applicant may get 60 days or 90 days.
Related Questions:
Iranian, one-year non-imm, multiple-entry visaThailand.HongKong one entry ...
Asked by Reza charmi from Iran
| Oct. 15, 2012 04:14
Is there fee difference between single entry visa versus 10 year multiple e...
Asked by Sandy from Usa
| May. 06, 2016 02:39
Documents required for multiple entry visa
Asked by Lin from Singapore
| Jun. 26, 2018 21:33
Do children need to come with parents when apply visiting visa (1 year mult...
Asked by Yanxi Tan Cain from Switzerland
| Aug. 31, 2011 02:09
what is the fee for M type multiple entry visa for one year?
Asked by PRANAYA S SOMAN from India
| Jan. 13, 2016 21:29
Hello, Is it possible to get a visa for china for more than 1 year?
Asked by elena from Cyprus
| May. 31, 2017 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)