Asked by Jesta from Australia | Oct. 10, 2017 10:06
About:China Visa

Why unable get longer business M in china?

I am an Australian Citizen and have been on business in China for almost 3 years, with a (M). Previously in past was approved 1 year multiple entry visa, but this year it was change to 6 months multiple entry visa to currently 1 month visa (from Hong Kong).
Time get new entry permit and I plan to travel to Kuala Lumpur on November 03. Is It possible to get longer new business visa in Kuala Lumpur instead of travel to Hong Kong (getting only 1 month business M). I require 1 year multiple entry (90 days) business M bcoz business is growing bigger. Thank You!

Answers (1)
Answered by David from Argentina | Oct. 10, 2017 21:11
You can have a try, but I’m afraid it is difficult to get 1 year multiple entries M type when you make the application in a third country. You are advised to do that in your home country.
Related Questions:
Where Is My Item?Tracking number is RB878098123CN
Asked by ranvijay from India
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:49
Can I get a 2 year business open visa
Asked by Kaushik shah from United Kingdom
| Dec. 27, 2015 00:23
How to get china business visa for longer stay
Asked by Nickle Gupta from India
| May. 20, 2018 21:52
Can I get my business M type issued on arrival in of the airport in mainlan...
Asked by Joseph from New Zealand
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:32
business visa. Hello, I have an invitation from a Chinese company
Asked by Anna from Poland
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:17
Business Visa. Helo, i have an Emirates ID
Asked by Twetums from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2018 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)