Asked by Awais from China | Sep. 28, 2017 09:16
About:China Visa

About visa information

HI i am Awais i am working in China since 2014. i have work permit here now i have planed to quit my job and go to school for study chinese, my question is can i do it here without leaving the country change my work Z to study X, its not convenient for me to go back can you find out the way for me. i am in Chengdu and i will study in Beijing.

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from France | Sep. 28, 2017 20:50
Awais, you can try to convert your current work Z type to a student X type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, admission letter and JW form from the school as well as the physical examination record.
Then, submit the application to the local PSB.
Related Questions:
I have indian passport i will travel first shenzhen 3days and my return fli...
Asked by nayan from india
| Aug. 01, 2016 04:55
Please confirm the 144 hour Transit Visa is available for Guangzhou airport...
Asked by AGM from USA
| Feb. 02, 2017 20:27
I need information about work visa in china, what is the requirments? im fr...
Asked by AIzaz from Pakistan
| Mar. 24, 2017 04:51
hi. just i need some information about iran torist visa? regard. edmond
Asked by Mr.edmond from turky
| Jun. 22, 2009 22:28
Dear Sir, How is regulation about visa on arrival in schenzhen air port ? ...
Asked by Mr.Saor from Ndonesia
| Feb. 17, 2010 01:43
the phone numbers above are not working. does anyone have updated numbers ?...
Asked by Nancy from USA
| Apr. 10, 2012 03:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)