Asked by Usama from Pakistan | Sep. 27, 2017 04:38
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Change L visa type

Hi , my grandparents went to china on L types valid for 3 months. Now they wanna stay in china for longer period please, guide me how they can extend their L types into any other type which allow them to stay longer in china.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicki from Denmark | Sep. 27, 2017 20:38
hi, if you have Chinese residence permit, you can try to convert the tourist L type to S2 type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. You need to provide passport, a passport-style photo, a completed application form, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from you and copy of your residence permit, as well as your relationship certificate. And then go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply.
Related Questions:
I have L type in China and I got the documents to change for z type, can I...
Asked by Eugenio from China
| Jan. 12, 2015 01:37
Can I enter China on a tourist L type, then change it to a spouse visa whi...
Asked by ray from mark2112
| Jul. 27, 2016 21:44
change of tourist visa to X type
Asked by Renne from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:45
If I go to china by L visa can I change it in china or have a residence per...
Asked by dorna from Iran
| Mar. 15, 2017 22:32
L-type change to Z-type in China
Asked by Telle from Philippines
| Aug. 29, 2017 01:38
I’m from Venezuela visiting bali and I want to do chinese visa,
Asked by Andrea from Venezuela
| Feb. 06, 2018 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)