Asked by CARO2017 | Sep. 26, 2017 08:53
About:China Tourist Visa

Question on residence permit issue

Am a masters student in Italy with 3 months remaining expiration which is renewable for your duration of studies... I was at the Chinese embassy yesterday to apply for one month single entry tourist L and i was told i needed to have unlimited permit to stay in Italy before i get a visa to China....Am sooo pissed right now cos i had already planned my trip. Please, must one have a permanent residence permit in a foreign country before i can travel to China???????

Answers (1)
Answered by Candy from Canada | Sep. 26, 2017 21:53
Hi, as I know, it's possible for you to get a tourist L type from the CVASC in Italy if you can provide residence permit in there. It doesn't has to be a permanent one. You can have a try if you have Italy residence permit. Or you can try to find an agency to help you make the application. The agency can always find a way to solve this kind of problem.
Related Questions:
work license and residence permit issue place different and working place...
Asked by ashish from China
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:11
Hi, we read all the posts but are still not 100% sure if it is mandatory...
Asked by Mr.Edwin from Netherlands
| Jun. 13, 2010 20:34
1.Family Reunion visa (Q1):Visit family member* with Chinese permanent resi...
Asked by Omar Sankareh from Gambia
| Jun. 12, 2017 22:54
Can my non-Chinese friend living in China issue an invitation letter for my...
Asked by Kat from United Kingdom
| Mar. 07, 2013 03:13
obtaining a "residence" permit for an over-60 teacher
Asked by Jon Miller from USA
| Jul. 17, 2012 01:17
Work Premit and Residence Permit
Asked by James stearwt from Spain
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)