Asked by Adam from Brunei | Sep. 19, 2017 21:44
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

Permanent resident for my son

Would like to ask I am a Bruneian and my wife is from Chongqing, China. She would like our son to start schooling in Chongqing, China. She would also like to deliver our son here in Brunei, which means he will be holding a Brunei passport. Is it possible for my son to apply for permanent resident of China in order for him to be accepted by schools in Chongqing, China? Will my son be having difficulties on admission to schools in Chongqing even if he have permanent resident of China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace from Australia | Sep. 19, 2017 22:35
Adam, it's rather difficult for your son to get permanent resident of China. But he can apply for a student X type from your home country. After get the valid X type, then he can study and live in Chongqing.
Related Questions:
Dual citizenship
Asked by Ronnie from Singapore
| Aug. 20, 2012 20:42
how do i apply for a visa for my son(canadian) to go to china with his mom(...
Asked by jonathan stockdale from canada
| Apr. 24, 2012 02:53
Transit Visa for USA, Permanent Resident.
Asked by Nina from USA
| Dec. 18, 2017 21:41
I am an Australian citizen living in Taipei with a Permanent Resident Ident...
Asked by Mr.Thomas
| Feb. 09, 2011 01:44
i am a canadian citizen. my 3 year old son is a canadian citizen born in ch...
Asked by Mr.DANIEL from CANADA
| Oct. 09, 2009 02:32
iam indian permanent resident working in TAIWAN now on a WORK visa, my frie...
Mr.ABUL3450 from India
| Dec. 27, 2009 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)