Asked by Patrick Willems from Belgium | Sep. 07, 2017 02:07
About:China Embassy in Tajikistan

Belgian Citizen applying for visa PRC from Embassy in Dushanbe Tajikistan

Greetings Sir or Madam

I am a Belgian national, residing in Moscow Russian Federation and working in Dushanbe Tajikistan

I am invited to speak at a conference in Shanghai at the end of this month and will apply for a one week entry permit at your embassy in Dushanbe next week Tuesday. I shall be visiting colleagues academics over the weekend in Hong Kong, so my question is : Do I need single entry one to the PRC or double ?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam from Denmark | Sep. 07, 2017 04:21
Patrick, if you will re-enter mainland China to Shanghai after visiting your colleagues in HK, you need to apply for a double entries visa for that beforehand.
Related Questions:
Hi, is it possible for a citizen from the United Kingdom to obtain a Chines...
Asked by Luke
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:45
Hello, I'm a Malaysian working in Dushanbe. Can I apply visa to visit Beiji...
Asked by Vinod from Malaysia
| Mar. 02, 2015 19:56
Pls advice us if we (me and my daughter) need transit visa in Guangzhou? ...
Asked by Zarafshon from Tajikistan
| May. 27, 2015 21:46
I am from the Philippines and I have been offered a teaching position in Ta...
Asked by Mr.Vee from Philippines
| May. 27, 2009 01:30
I would like to know duration of Tajikistan visa on Tajikistan Embassy in B...
Asked by Chimedtseren from Mongolia
| Sep. 25, 2011 01:10
Transit visa requirements for 2 stops in Urumqi and Beijing
Asked by Den from United Kingdom
| Jul. 25, 2014 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)