Asked by TD from New Zealand | Aug. 20, 2017 20:12
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

New Zealander applying from Melbourne, Australia

I am a kiwi, currently living in Melbourne. I'm about to apply for an 'L' type Tourist to visit China on 27 September. I understand I have to prove that I have the right to be in Australia (as it is the country I am applying from), however as a New Zealander, I don't have a visa for Australia, as we do not require one to live or work here. Anyone know how likely it is that my application will be approved? Has anyone applied from Australia before and had theirs granted?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gillian from Australia | Aug. 20, 2017 21:50
TD, it's possible for you to make the application from there as long as you can provide valid residence permit or entry record in Australia.
Related Questions:
I am a New Zealander live in Australia . Is it possible to apply China visa...
Asked by Eng Iau Teh from Australia
| Jul. 12, 2012 04:58
Do I as a New Zealander living in Australia have to be in NZ or apply from ...
Asked by Melissa from Australia
| Nov. 29, 2012 03:32
I am a New Zealander living in Australia. My Australian friend and I are v...
Asked by Mrs.Savill from Australia
| Aug. 26, 2009 20:55
Tourist Visa for my itinerary below
Asked by Chloe from Australia
| Feb. 19, 2013 19:42
Hello. I'm a New Zealander currently teaching English in India and am negot...
Asked by Mr.Hamilton from India
| Feb. 22, 2010 01:56
I'm a New Zealander living in Australia, I'm transiting through Hong Kong. ...
Asked by Ana from Australia
| May. 07, 2014 01:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)