Asked by Kyle J Quinn from USA | Aug. 13, 2017 07:14
About:China Embassy in Thailand

LENGTH OF STAY for American Citizen

Are 60-day or 90-day Single-Entry Visa available for Americans through the services of CVASC?
I am currently in Phnom Penh trying to compile information on the China Visa to complete an Itinerary. I consulted an agent who called the PRC Consulate in Phnom Penh and the response here was: 1-year, Multiple-Entry (1 month stay limit) was the only option available for USA and Canadian citizens... and for something on the order of $345. He suspected it would be the same in Bangkok. Could not get to anyone over the phone or email. Does anyone have experience with this and can clarify???

Answers (1)
Answered by Sean from Switzerland | Aug. 14, 2017 03:52
If you make the application in a third country, it is not likely to get a long duration of stay in most cases. The case is the same in Thailand.
Related Questions:
zhuhai visa on arrival for u.s. citizens
Asked by ChiaLikeIGrow from USA
| Oct. 25, 2011 21:04
Length of tourist visa
Asked by Anne Webber from UK
| Jan. 04, 2016 03:48
What is the length of stay in china with tourist visa?
Asked by mazii from USA
| Aug. 21, 2013 20:57
Which tour company in Guangzhou would you recommend based on my following t...
Asked by goh peng eam from Malaysia
| May. 07, 2015 03:00
How many outbound to malaysia in 2015? average length of stay?
Asked by SHIDA from Malaysia
| Feb. 15, 2016 23:54
Length of stay in China on Tourist Visa for US Passport and Fee?
Asked by oseph Chen from USA
| Feb. 14, 2012 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)