Asked by Melody from Turkey | Jul. 08, 2017 02:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Turkey

I am a foreign national here in Turkey working

and will want to go for a short exchange programme in China hence applying for an F type but in the form I don't see the category whereby I can choose the F type mainly for non profit exchange purpose
Also I have residency here but in the form I see no place instructing me to put my residency information
Probably I have the wrong form
Can anyone help by giving an appropriate website for us living here in Turkey to get the correct form to fill and also can anyone point out where to tick for the appropriate visa type I want and also if there is a place I can input my residency information

Thanks in Advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace from Japan | Jul. 09, 2017 22:35
Melody, you can find the form from the website of CVASC in Istanbul. You can input your residency information in section 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.25.
Related Questions:
Apply for commercial Visa (M)
Asked by Mhamad from Syria
| Jul. 19, 2014 00:48
Student Visa to Turkey
Asked by sule zanaib haruna from Nigeria
| Apr. 21, 2013 02:41
are residence permits necessary if married to a chinese national?
Asked by Dixon from United Kingdom
| Feb. 16, 2012 02:01
friend from turkey would like to visit me in shenxhen
Asked by eggert from Germany
| May. 23, 2016 22:08
Flight reservation
Asked by Marcus from Istanbul
| Jul. 13, 2017 21:16
Dear Sir I am Iranian currently at Istanbul Turkey for a business.
Asked by Sia from Iran
| May. 27, 2017 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)