Asked by Nabin Duwadi from Nepal | Jul. 01, 2017 04:08
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

About visit Hongkong

Hello i am nepali im studying in hubei university of economics and business (china)
I want to travel hongkong for 4 days ... is chinese visa works ??
How much money statement should be shown to visit hongkong?
How to get HKSAR visa??
How cost will apply??
Any discount for international student ??

Answers (1)
Answered by Robinson from Portugal | Jul. 02, 2017 22:31
Nabin, no, your student X type won’t work in HK.
You should prepare at least USD100 per day when visiting HK.
You should first prepare copy of passport, residence permit in mainland China, a completed application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, transportation and accommodation arrangement and your travel itinerary.
Next, post the application to HK immigration department to apply for HK tourist visa. It costs HKD190 per person. There is no any discount. Below is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I'm from Turkmenistan and want to visit hongkong. how about visa?
Asked by JUMA KYYAS from Turkmenistan
| May. 26, 2015 02:11
I wish to visit hongkong for sightseeing, how can go about the application ...
Asked by Adeyemi from Nigeria
| Sep. 03, 2012 02:35
hi am gayan, i want to travel to hongkong so do i have to apply for a hongk...
Asked by Gayan from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 18, 2014 20:01
i want to visit hongkong how can i get visa i want inforformation about ...
Asked by Mr.ishq from india
| Jan. 06, 2010 22:26
we plan to visit hongkong but i need about 4or5 stars hotel but the hotel ...
Asked by Mr.rausan from sri lankan
| Sep. 24, 2010 21:51
Visa requirements for Hong Kong for about 10-12 days
Asked by Hakiemah soeker from Bahrain
| Jun. 05, 2012 22:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)