Asked by Mo from South Africa | Jun. 22, 2017 04:03
About:Chinese Consulate in Zurich

I am a South African residing in Switzerland and want to travel to China for sporting activities.

I have been invited by the organisers in China by means of an Invitation Letter.

My wife has a job here in Geneva and works for the OMS/World Health Organisation and I fall as her dependant. I have a G class Carte de Légitimation that confirms it.

Please advise as to how I go about applying for a Chinese visa for 10 days given my situation above. This is quite an urgent matter as I intend on flying out to China on the 3rd of July.

Many Thanks & Kind Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Candy from Belgium | Jun. 22, 2017 21:43
Hi, I'm afraid you cannot apply for Chinese visa because you have G class residence permit. You are advised to make the application from your home country.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam I am a South African Citizen with a South African passport ...
Asked by Mr.William Lister from Tanzania
| Jan. 22, 2011 01:04
Do I need to obtain a visa for entry to Shenzhen?
Asked by Marc from South Africa
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:13
I am in jinan and need to change my south african rands
Asked by r sewlal from South Africa
| Sep. 03, 2012 02:07
Im a South African Citizen residing in Australia, do i need a Visa to get i...
Asked by Ms.Naidoo from Australia
| Nov. 11, 2009 01:14
Hi, I am a South African Passport holder, Do I need a visa to travel to Hon...
Asked by Gcina from South Africa
| Oct. 13, 2012 02:11
Do i need to appear in person at the embassy in Johannesburg to apply for a...
Asked by Noeline from South Africa
| May. 21, 2012 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)