Asked by MELVINM | Jun. 20, 2017 00:00
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Convert my almost expiring student visa to a tourist L type without leaving china

Hi, my current student X type will expire on july 12, my question is, am i able to apply for an extension or make a tourist L type without leaving china? how do i make the tourist L type? requirements? can the tourist L type be extended?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Angela from Finland | Jun. 20, 2017 20:37
Hi, if you don't study in China, you can try to convert your current X type to a tourist L type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, transportation arrangement and hotel reservation. It's possible for you to extend the L type within China.
Related Questions:
Convert study visa to spousal type
Asked by Marie from Zimbabwe
| Jan. 06, 2016 20:11
L Visa (Tourist) Conversion to Q type (Marriage)
Asked by Jacob from China
| Mar. 15, 2016 22:22
Hi I entered china with L visa. Now, I have got admission in university and...
Asked by Mrs.asma from pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2009 21:58
entering china on a tourist L type for school
Asked by danimass from USA
| Aug. 23, 2016 02:34
Came to photograph on a 2 year tourist visa. Now starting a WOFE and want ...
Asked by Mark Towne, USA from In China, US citizen
| Nov. 05, 2017 21:49
Extend from student visa to tourism type
Asked by Nicky from Indonesia
| Jan. 21, 2015 01:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)