Asked by Dolly Haddad from Lebanon | Jun. 19, 2017 01:56
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

multiple entry visa to hong kong for a lebanese studying in China to do the SAT Test

Hi, I would like to ask you what do I need to apply for a multiple entry visa to Hong Kong to my daughter who is studying in UWC China, to be able to fly to Hong kong from China during SAT tests. She might need to do it more than one time.

Answers (3)
Answered by Kate from Finland | Jun. 19, 2017 03:12
Hi, it's possible for your daughter to make the application from Beijing office of HK government for the test.
First, prepare the relevant documents: travel itinerary, copy of passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, financial support proof, flight tickets and hotel booking record.
Next, submit the application to Beijing office of HK government to apply for HK tourist visa.
Answered by dolly from Lebanon | Jun. 19, 2017 04:55
is it possible to apply from Lebanon for a multiple entry tourist visa to hong kong, because it is hard to go every time to Beijing and she lives and Changshu. I can bring you our friends' address and invitation where she will be sitting during her stay in Hong Kong.
Answered by kate | Jun. 19, 2017 04:58
Or she can submit the application to Hk immigration department directly on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Dear, I'm holding a Lebanese passport and leaving in Dubai for teh last ...
Asked by Mr.Rabih from UAE
| Dec. 23, 2009 19:50
Hong Kong entry for test
Asked by Siaka Joe Sirleaf from Liberia
| Mar. 28, 2017 02:28
I am argentinian and want to go to china for tourism. I also want tO go to ...
Asked by Nicolas from Argentina
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:00
Exchange student Hong Kong - travelling to China more than 2 times
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:37
I am a Lebanese citizen planing to visit China but i will be connecting in ...
Asked by Mo from Lebanon
| Apr. 22, 2014 04:26
hi i have lebanese passport and i work in qatar i have double entry visa...
Asked by Mr.ali from lebanon
| Jul. 01, 2009 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)