Asked by Steven Oyins from Nigeria | Jun. 15, 2017 09:21
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Hello, Good day sir/madam, I am Steven Oyins, I want to ask two different questions.

Firstly, the non-criminal certificate needed from the embassy for Z, M and L visas, is it the same certificate applicant acquire from Police Headquarter?
Secondly, I'm presently at China with a S visa, I got a job offer from one the foreign language school.The school want to apply Z visa for me. I want to know whether it's possible for me to apply the visa in Nigeria Embassy in China with the required documents or I am to apply from Chinese Embassy in Nigeria?

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from Japan | Jun. 16, 2017 03:06
Hi, it is the same non-criminal certificate.
It's possible for you to convert your current S type into a work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, there is no need to go to Chinese Embassy in Nigeria for the application.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
tour in hong kong after work
Asked by Melody from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2013 03:26
Three day pass in hong kong
Asked by Esare Cee from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2014 01:27
About passport renewal
Asked by Emilyn caburnay from Tianjin china
| Jan. 19, 2015 00:47
renew hk id card
Asked by Steven from Australia
| Feb. 01, 2015 03:51
hello good day im just want to ask what necessary documents do I need to pr...
Asked by Mr.Michel Allan Angeles from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2008 20:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)