Asked by Lucy K from South Korea | Jun. 12, 2017 23:00
About:China Visa

z-visa application from outside of Australia

I am an Australia citizen who has just gone through the process of notarizing all documents for my z-type. I have done this overseas, by sending my passport back to Australia and having a friend do it on my behalf.

I will not be returning to Australia prior to my move to China in August. Destinations: Houston (USA) & Milan (Italy).

Is it possible for me to apply for my ztype outside of Australia? My employer will issue me with the official letter for the z-type which they will send to the specified Chinese embassy.
Thank you for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Cissy from New Zealand | Jun. 13, 2017 04:19
Lucy, you can try to apply for it in a third country, but no one can assure if you can get it in the end. Just give it a try!
If it cannot be done, you need to go back to your home country for that.
Related Questions:
What does this mean "Health Certificate issued by local public hospital" fo...
Asked by Christine
| Jul. 25, 2011 03:43
Australian applying outside Australia
Asked by Thomas from Australia
| Mar. 10, 2017 21:36
what are the requirements for Zvisa
Asked by fred from Kenya
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:31
where will i send my application for chinavisa if i'm from adelaide south ...
Asked by armando gabriel from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2012 02:35
Dear Sir, I am currently working in china on a zvisa and residents permit. ...
Asked by Mr.paul from United Kingdom
| Feb. 22, 2010 19:53
My Z visa will expire soon can i apply to convert it for F visa here in Bei...
Asked by Lucas from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)