Asked by Kim Moelgaard from Denamrk | Jun. 12, 2017 07:42
About:China Embassy in Denmark

Notarization and Authentication

Dear Chinese Embassy
Which place and what time should I go to verify my crime report is it Hellerup or is it Lyngbyvej ?

First I will go to the Legalization Office of the Danish Foreign Ministry and then I will go to Chinese Embassy.
Please help.
Regards Kim

Answers (3)
Answered by William from France | Jun. 12, 2017 21:54
Hi, you should go to the embassy of China in Hellerup to get that attested. Opening time on working days: 09: 00-12: 00
Answered by Kim Moelgaard from Denmark | Jun. 13, 2017 03:15
Thank you

But I still have to go Legalization Office of the Danish Foreign Ministry correct or can I go direct to Hellerup without the ministry stamp
Answered by William | Jun. 13, 2017 03:53
Yes, you need to get the police report notarized by the Danish Foreign Ministry first and then you can get it attested by Chinese embassy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)