Asked by Sar from Malaysia | Jun. 07, 2017 02:50
About:China Visa

Is it possible to change L visa to F type

My F type application was rejected so I had to apply for L type instead. My purpose of going to China is for an exchange programme lasting for 45 days. I am aware that I have go against the nature of my visa. What should I do from here? Should I change my L type to F type? If yes, when should I apply for it? Or should I stick with L type and apply for extension? If so, my L type is for a double entry. Can you explain to me of what am I supposed to do in details? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Raymond from Bermuda Islands | Jun. 07, 2017 04:43
Sar, there is no need to change the L type to an F type. You can attend the exchange programme with the L type.
You can try to extend your L type 7 days prior to its expiry date at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. The first step is to prepare your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, the return ticket and hotel reservation. Next, go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
Related Questions:
requirements for chinese working visa. indian passport holder.
Asked by shanmukh from India
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:06
Chinese visa Category change from L to F Type for Indian Passport.
Asked by S.R. Nivethitha from India
| Jan. 24, 2013 03:22
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
UK citizen getting a Chinese visa in Belgium
Asked by Toya from United Kingdom
| Dec. 08, 2016 19:58
Have ten-year L-visa but need F-type for lectures this summer. Will I lose ...
Asked by Simon from South Korea
| May. 04, 2017 04:08
F to L within China or I have to do this in Hong Kong
Asked by Anette from Norway
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)