Asked by Ajay from India | Jun. 06, 2017 21:02
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I got a double entry Business VISA for china but i can stay maximum for 28 days. i want longer stay

Hi, i got double entry chinese business M type. I am an indian. now my work over there if for nearly 45 days.but this double entry 6 months visa allow me to stay only for 28 days. Now what can i do ??

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam from Denmark | Jun. 06, 2017 22:05
Hi, you can try to extend your current business M type in China. If it can be done, you don't need to go back to your home country.
You should first prepare your passport, valid registration form of temporary residence, the application form, a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner, as well as the return ticket. Then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
You should extend it 7 days prior to its expiry date.
Related Questions:
can i stay china more than 30 days on business double entry visa
Asked by shahid from India
| Aug. 26, 2015 03:21
Business visa (M - type) for China for 46 days
Asked by Anupam from India
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:36
Double Entry M Visa
Asked by Ankit Kabra from China
| Mar. 11, 2014 02:04
how long can stay in china for maximum day for china business visa . i want...
Asked by amit from indian
| May. 15, 2018 22:01
Suppose I have Chinese business visa M-type with multiple entry for 1 year....
Asked by Shashi Shekhar from India
| Sep. 12, 2015 02:59
My intended stay (5 months), but only granted M visa 30days max stay, doubl...
Asked by Carwyn lee from Malaysia
| Jun. 14, 2017 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)