Asked by Charisse from Philippines | May. 27, 2017 08:01
About:China Student Visa

I'm a Filipina but I work in Thailand. I want to know what visa to apply for.

I will be an au pair. Can I apply here in Thailand or do I need to go back to the Philippines? And what are my requirements as a future au pair? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Edison from Netherlands | May. 30, 2017 20:15
You can apply for an F type for that if it lasts for 6 months. Or you can apply for a student X1 type if it last for more than 6 months.
It is possible for you to apply in Thailand if you have residence permit there. It’s worth a try.
The required documents include your passport and copy of its data page, a recently-taken passport-style photo, residence permit in Thailand, relevant documents required by au pair program and the consular officers. You are advised to contact with the embassy of China to inquire about the detailed information.
Related Questions:
im a filipina and im here in malaysia, i want to apply tourist visa for ch...
Asked by melissa from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:54
Hi, Im a Filipina and im currently in Malaysia as a student, if i want to g...
Asked by Ms.Rachelle from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2009 01:03
hi, i am a british citizen and im currently travelling around thailand. i w...
Asked by Mr.peers from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2010 22:50
Tourist visa from Riyadh to Macao
Asked by V from Riyadh
| Jan. 12, 2015 21:53
Hi, Im Filipina and married to a Singaporean. My husband is working in chin...
Asked by Mrs.Loh from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2009 22:48
What documents/requirements do i need to get visa for tour to shanghai chin...
Asked by Maureen moises from Kuwait
| Nov. 11, 2015 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)