Asked by Sues from Brunei | May. 22, 2017 03:52
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

Abou chinat visa

I am a brunei-born with Brunei Permanent Resident status holding Brunei ICI passport.i just plan to go to Beijing.
Fee for Brunei PR
I would like to know which one should be apply the fee for single entry or double entry or multi entry?
For how long Brunei PR can be stay in china?
Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Stanley | May. 22, 2017 04:35
You can apply for a Chinese tourist L visa for that if you go there for tourism purpose.
A single-entry visa costs BND20 per person; a double-entry one costs BND30 per person; 6-month multiple-entry visa costs BND40 per person and 12-month multiple-entry one costs BND60 per person.
Usually, a tourist L visa can allow you to stay for 30 days in China.
Related Questions:
If Singaporean & Taiwanese want to go to China abou 1-2weeks, enter from Ma...
Asked by Ms.Secretary from Malaysia
| Jun. 14, 2009 23:00
may i know how to book a taxi in advance from lijiang airport to old town r...
Asked by ananda from malaysia
| Aug. 20, 2013 02:08
How can a chinese girl take a visa to visit lebanon?
Asked by georges abou mansour
| Aug. 02, 2013 03:34
Can I travel in China by myself if I get visa?
Asked by FRANK AVILA from USA
| Oct. 05, 2012 02:52
My daughter intends to go to japan to attend a conference by 3rd week of Au...
Asked by Mr.Fernando from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 22, 2010 01:41
I heard abou the beauty of Baiji Shan. Hw can I get there from Shanghai?
Asked by Mr.Jewels
| Aug. 14, 2010 02:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)