Asked by deep from Australia | May. 03, 2017 07:40
About:China Visa Exemption


if i fly australia-qingdao-india ,do i need transit visa to see sightseeing for 24 hrs of city qingdao.?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam from Argentina | May. 03, 2017 20:39
Hi, you can use the 24 hour direct in Qingdao, no transit G type is needed for that. Just apply for a temporary stay permit at the immigration officer inside the airport for your sightseeing.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)