Asked by Mohamed from South Africa | May. 03, 2017 02:04
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I had a Z visa issued to me in 2012 in Hong Kong and have used it for 4 years,

I left in June 2016 for my home country and now returned to China, can I use my "Old" Z type to apply for a new job or do I have to go trough the entire process all over again and apply for another Z type here in Beijing? I will appreciate your earliest reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Joyce from Netherlands | May. 03, 2017 04:39
No, I’m afraid you cannot use the old work Z type to apply for a new job.
You should find a new job first and then apply for a new work Z type to work in China.
Related Questions:
Visit Permit without Passport pages
Asked by hendrie from south africa
| Jun. 25, 2015 03:28
How many years the law permits to renew your resident permit?
Asked by Johnny from China
| Oct. 30, 2015 04:17
I reside in Guam. I had a "L" China visa issued to me in October 2007 whic...
Asked by Mrs.Cereza Dauterman from US Territory of Guam
| Aug. 13, 2010 21:45
I have a Chinese Z Visa for 30 days but I went to Hong Kong
Asked by Ben from China
| Nov. 12, 2017 21:56
Hi, I just wanna ask is it ok for me to teach English in Beijing with just ...
Asked by Mrs.H from China
| Jul. 10, 2010 03:40
Z visa. Can a 66 year old get a Z visa to work for a USA - China JV company...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Feb. 24, 2018 01:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)