Asked by Kaos Michalewska from Sverige | Apr. 25, 2017 13:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Fiji

Swedish citizen applying for chinese & hong kong visa from fiji

I am a Swedish citizen, will be touristing in fiji in june. Can I apply in Fiji for a visum to go to china and Hongkong in august/september (I will take the flight from australia).
I can prove sufficient funds and travel plan but not exact dates.
What do I need to apply and is it possible even though Im not in my home country?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicole from Italy | Apr. 25, 2017 21:10
Kaos, it's possible for you to apply for a tourist L type for mainland China in Fiji.
If you have a relative or friend in China, and you can provide an invitation letter and the relationship certificate, the round-trip air tickets and hotel booking record are not necessary then.
You don't need to apply a visa for HK because you can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not more than 90 days.
Related Questions:
From Luohu Border can I take on arrival visa for Shenzen for 3 days ?
Asked by Modak from Sweden
| Jun. 09, 2012 22:32
Hi, I am Fiji citizen. do I need to apply for Visa to visit Hong Kong and M...
Asked by Amanda from Fiji
| Jul. 18, 2014 03:04
I am travelling to Kuala Lanpur through Hong Kong. Do i need visa to transi...
Asked by salman from Fiji
| Mar. 04, 2015 19:10
Iam a fiji citizen living in Australia on spouse visa.need to apply for one...
Asked by Saiyaz from Australia
| Apr. 22, 2014 04:22
Hi, I am a Fiji citizen and am planning to travel to Hong Kong for a ho...
Asked by Mr.Singh from Fiji
| May. 21, 2010 02:49
do I need visa to vist Hongkong? I am Syrian citizen.
Asked by Sam from Syria
| Oct. 13, 2014 22:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)