Asked by May from China | Apr. 23, 2017 13:37
About:China Visa

i want my boyfriend to visit me

hi, i'm a filipina, working here in china as a band vocalist. i am going home on october and i want my boyfriend to come with me as tourist. what are the requirements for that. do i still need to provide invitation letter with red ribbon from the consulate.. i hope i can get reply from you. so i can have knowledge about this.. thanks a lot and God Bless..

Answers (1)
Answered by Melinda from Argentina | Apr. 23, 2017 22:18
Your boyfriend needs to prepare his passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form and a passport-style photo, financial support, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation.
The invitation letter is not necessary then.
Related Questions:
What requirements do i need to get china visa? please give me the requireme...
Asked by ananica from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2015 03:19
Is it possible to stay there in 3 months? what do I need in order to get th...
Asked by rowen from Philippines
| Jun. 17, 2015 01:59
what do I need in order to get the visa? it is possible to stay there for a...
Asked by chloe from Philippines
| Jun. 18, 2015 01:37
Can we still get married here in china? i have working visa here.
Asked by anna from Philippines
| Jun. 13, 2015 04:12
Can my common-law partner accompany me in China on a S1/S2 visa?
Asked by Sylvia from Canada
| Dec. 12, 2014 19:53
My boyfriend wants me to visit him in China. What shall i do?
Asked by Khay from Philippines
| May. 24, 2018 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)