Asked by Yonatan Indart from Switzerland | Apr. 21, 2017 16:27
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Mistake on Study Visa


In March 17th, 2017; I aply for my Chinese student X2 type , to Take a course on Chinese Medicine starting on August 4th, 2017. Once the Visa was issued i notice it says on 'Enter Before' June 17th, 2017; with 90 days of duration of stay.
I think this Is a mistake, or there Is something i might not be understanding. Would this affect me If my day of exit China Is on November 8th, 2017? What can i do?
Thanks for your attention.

Best regards
Yonatan Indart

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from South Africa | Apr. 23, 2017 22:58
Yonatan, if the study starts in August, you are advised to apply for the student X2 type in July. The student X2 type is valid for 3 months only. If you get it earlier, it will expire when you go there in August. You are advised to re-apply for a new student X2 type in July.
Related Questions:
Landed without valid visa in Moscow by aeroflot. Airlines mistake or passen...
Asked by kumar from china
| Jan. 24, 2013 21:06
my wife has l visa i have z visa i want to tarnfar my wife l to z visa how ...
Asked by rumit from China
| Jun. 06, 2011 21:22
Termination of student type entry permit.
Asked by Ben Foster from Ghana
| Feb. 01, 2015 00:20
agent by mistake took single entry tourist visa for me and family..I neede...
Asked by Harnam singh from India
| Apr. 21, 2016 02:45
Hi, I realised that's a mistake on my visa after coming back home. Is t...
Asked by Mr.Goh from Singapore
| Apr. 10, 2010 22:48
how will i get study visa.....
Asked by Sohail from Pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2015 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)