Asked by aldo from USA | Apr. 20, 2017 17:50
About:Marriage Registration in China

info needed for marriage in china

hello, i live in the usa and im preparing documents need to get married in china. I need to have my birth certificate translated into chinese and authenticated, does the authentification by the secritary of state need to be from my home state, or will it be ok if it came from a different state were the translation was performed? the state were the translation will be preformed is not in the jursidiction of the chinese consulte which my state belongs to. will the chinese consulate accept a authentificated translation from a different state?

Answers (2)
Answered by Jen from Malaysia | Apr. 21, 2017 04:25
Yes, it should be done from your home state.
You should also make the authentication from the consulate general of China which your home state belongs to.
Answered by aldo from usa | Apr. 22, 2017 18:42
thank you very much for confirming this.
Related Questions:
Hi, my husband (China) and i ady registered in Malaysia. Now, we want to re...
Asked by Lisa from Malaysia
| Nov. 24, 2016 21:05
what are the documents needed for marriage to a Chinese man
Asked by Kristine Joy Santiago from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2018 21:42
What documents are needed for marriage to a chinese lady in Nanning- birth ...
Asked by Robert Dreske from West Austrlia
| Sep. 27, 2014 01:58
my husband holding z visa.we are and my child 1yr want to visit ...
Asked by jake from India
| Feb. 24, 2016 21:38
Married in USA, register in China?
Asked by Ken from USA
| Aug. 10, 2017 04:55
can two foreign person marry in china and if so what is needed to do? thank...
Asked by pedro mora from UK
| Jan. 06, 2017 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)