Asked by Missy from New Zealand | Apr. 05, 2017 17:05
About:China Consulate in Auckland

Hi there I heard U.S citizens may be eligible for a 10 year multiple entry Visa for the S type.....

Are New Zealand Citizens eligible for this too also S1 type is only for relatives not friends is that right?
Which S type (if NZ citizens are eligible for 10 year multiple entry) would i need for being employed by friends or foreign citizen in China with a residence permit for more than 180 days?

Answers (2)
Answered by Nina from Singapore | Apr. 06, 2017 02:15
Currently, there is no 10-year visa for New Zealand passport holders. Besides, S1 type is for single entry only, but it is possible to apply for multiple-entry S2 type.
Please note that S1 type is issued to those who go to China to visit the foreigners working or studying in China to whom they are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law, or to those who intend to go to China for other private affairs. The intended duration of stay in China is more than 180 days.
The S2 type is issued to those who want to visit their family members who are foreigners working or studying in China, or to those who intend to go to China for other private matters. The intended duration of stay in China won't exceed 180 days.
"family members" refers to spouses, parents, sons, daughters, spouses of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandsons, granddaughters and parents-in-law.
You cannot apply for the S type if you just go to China to visit your friend.
Answered by Missy from NZ | Apr. 08, 2017 08:56
So youre saying for private affairs I cant work as a foreign maid for my Friends or foreigners working there or studying in Shanghai because they are not my relatives?
Related Questions:
Hi I will stay at Baiyun Hotel,and I heard there is La perle plaza nearby ...
Asked by Ms.Lune from Vietnam
| Nov. 16, 2009 02:05
Hi, I'll be visiting Taiwan on 9/9/2010- 16/9/2010. And i heard that there ...
Asked by Ms.Yap from Malaysia
| Sep. 02, 2010 01:50
hi , i heard that there are bullet trains that are running 450km/h...
Asked by Mr.raghuq from india
| Aug. 03, 2010 22:23
hi i m omer from pakistan. i heard that if u have visa for china you dont ...
Asked by Mr.omer from pakistan
| Jun. 14, 2009 21:29
from shuhai to guilin on20of January do u have a ticket!cos I heard is clos...
Asked by kris from macau
| Jan. 11, 2017 02:30
Hi..i heard it is already snowing on 1st nov 09!! since i'm going to Beijin...
Asked by Mr.Arn from Malaysia
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)