Asked by Katrina | Apr. 04, 2017 02:13
About:China Tourist Visa

My boyfriend does not have a return ticket from Shanghai?

Hi there I have got a job teaching English in Shanghai from Australia, leaving on the 26th April. Now my boyfriend will be coming with me for a while on a tourist visa and then will go off and do his own travel. My question is: what will he do about the visa as it states that he must have a return date on it? Also can he stay 3 months leave China and then come back again as a tourist multiple times? Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Allison from Colombia | Apr. 04, 2017 21:54
Katrina, it means that he needs to provide round trip air tickets. I cannot assure if he can apply for a multiple-entry tourist L type with duration of stay for 90 days. He can have a try and then will know the result. Good luck.
Related Questions:
The Maglev return trip and 1 day pass, does the return trip have to be with...
Asked by Bob Harly from New Zealand
| Nov. 22, 2015 20:51
I will be in Shanghai less than 72 hours. Am I Eligible to apply for the 7...
Asked by Jane from Australia
| May. 20, 2015 03:50
Can you use the 144 hour visa twice within a short period?
Asked by Inga from China
| Oct. 22, 2016 01:21
different airline in and our of shanghai, so can I enjoy the 72-hour free t...
| Sep. 23, 2014 22:35
Taiwan --> HK --> SH --> HK --> Taiwan
Asked by Sean from United Kingdom
| Mar. 21, 2016 22:19
G fast train with kids?
Asked by DIEGO from Spain
| Nov. 21, 2016 18:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)