Asked by Robel Gidey from Ethiopia | Mar. 23, 2017 14:37
About:China Visa

I am an Ethiopian Citizen who will be getting a student visa to study in HK

for one semester (Sep - Dec). I am planning to travel to China mainland while being in HK and wanted to know if I could apply for the visa along together while getting my HK visa? If not, while being there in HK, how many days will it take to get the visa there instead ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hansen from Denmark | Mar. 23, 2017 20:35
Yes, you can apply for mainland China visa while applying for HK student permit in your home country.
Or you can apply for mainland tourist L type in HK when you go there. It may take 4 working days to get the result after you submit the application.
Related Questions:
Ethiopian Citizen Needs Visa To Enter HK?
Asked by Moha Fikir from Ethiopian
| Mar. 15, 2016 04:33
dear sir i am ethiopian nationals who livig china(yiwu) for study i would l...
Asked by Mr.mahamud from ethiopian
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:58
I am an ethiopian who come to china for vacation and need to apply hongong ...
Asked by mohammed jemal from Ethiopia
| Sep. 28, 2014 01:51
I am Australian permanent residence with Ethiopian passport. Do I need visa...
Asked by Samuel Kelecha from Australia
| Dec. 28, 2015 19:01
I am Ethiopian. I have HK Visa. Can I get the China mainland entry permit a...
Asked by Tade from Ethiopia
| Oct. 27, 2015 22:13
i have mainland china visa and i am going to shenzhen. do i need another on...
Asked by khalid from Ethiopia
| Apr. 25, 2015 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)