Asked by Victor | Mar. 15, 2017 05:02
About:China Tourist Visa

Invitation letter..

I leave in Japan with Nigeria passport. I applied for chinese visa in Sapporo to Beijing to get my new E passport. I have my hotel booking and return ticket.. but the embassy insisted that I must get official invitation letter. They even said This can't be personal letter from individual living in China.. I know some tour group packages has this provision but I am making a personal visit,does anyone has any similar experience ..How do I get this invitation letter.from any agent either here in Japan or from China..

Answers (3)
Answered by Gary from Canada | Mar. 16, 2017 02:00
Hi, Victor, I advise you to contact the Nigeria Embassy in China to ask it to issue you an invitation letter as a proof.
Answered by Imran from Pakistan | Mar. 23, 2017 05:59
Hi, Victor,

For apply individual Chinese visa, Nigerian passport holder need an official invitation named " Invitation letter of duly authorized Unit被授权单位邀请函" OR confirmation letter of invitation 邀请确认函 " issued by Chinese Authority together with an invitation letter from inviting person/company.

It will take many days. You will need to send scan of your passport copy and Japan ARC if you plan to apply Chinese visa from Japan because Chinese authority mentioned it on letter and send to Embassy as well.

I don't think you could be part of tour group package because you hold Nigerian passport which is the most worst in China.

For more informations, pls contact :
Mr. Imran
Answered by Victor from Japan | Mar. 24, 2017 03:10
This is actually more useful answer. I have actually tried but the fact is ,it's hard to get such letter from Japan especially if I am not aplying​ for m or business Visa so no company to to apply for such letter for me..I have actually decided to travel home for this issue just the distance and extra cost.
Related Questions:
Sir, i want get visa for business can tell me procedure and which documents...
Asked by Ajmal from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2016 03:24
Is a letter head and signature required on an invitation letter for a visa...
Asked by Deb from usa
| May. 19, 2015 21:56
Is it allowed to put the inviters address in chinese letter in invitation l...
Asked by Mira saunders from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2016 22:48
how many working days it takes to have visa to visit China in a business tr...
Asked by Amr from Egypt
| May. 06, 2014 01:52
Can a UK passport holder get a VOA to Zhuhai for 5 days?
Asked by Piers Vine from United Kingdom
| May. 07, 2014 04:17
Please what is the lifespan of invitation letter?
Asked by Benjamin from Nigeria
| Apr. 15, 2015 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)