Asked by 艾米 from 黎巴嫩 | Mar. 06, 2017 11:02
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Lebanese married to a chinese

I didnt get much about what they wrote , i want to have Q1 type , im married to a chinese guy , and when we were in china , they said we should do it in my country because the law had changed , so can i do it in my country Q1 one year or 5 years , or i should get the visitor visa first and then do the Q1 type in china??? Somebody answer please)) thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from Ireland | Mar. 07, 2017 19:23
You can apply for a Q1 type in your home country, and then you can apply for the residence permit after you enter China on the Q1 type, and the validity of residence permit mainly depends on the consular officers and the actual situation. Just give it a try!
You can also try to apply for a tourist L type first and then try to change the L type to Q1 type in China, but just to play safe, you’d better apply for a Q1 type in the first place.
Related Questions:
Marrying my Chinese Girlfriend
Asked by Tikay
| Mar. 05, 2012 00:33
what kind of document do i need for marriage registration
Asked by zahera from Lebanon,beirut
| Jun. 25, 2014 04:09
Pig boy rat girl?
Asked by Jen
| Aug. 21, 2012 22:09
can my visa Z type help my husband to get S1
Asked by dali
| Dec. 06, 2016 19:41
Lebanese married with Colombian
Asked by ALI from Lebanon
| Jan. 03, 2017 21:16
I am Lebanese and I have Chinese visa. Can I enter macau without visa for 3...
Asked by Sarifakhro from Lebanon
| Sep. 21, 2014 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)