Asked by briton from Cameroon | Mar. 03, 2017 04:57
About:China Work Visa

can a student on completion of his course extend his visa for another one month

Just finished my course at a university in China.I am indeed establishing a business but the procedure is taking too much and my X type will soon run out this month yet I have to wait for my documents to be approved question is can I extend my student X type for another one month without necessarily applying for any course?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee from Switzerland | Mar. 03, 2017 20:23
I’m afraid you cannot extend the X type for another month if you have finished your study then, but you can try to apply for a tourist L type 7 days prior to the expiry date of your student X type. The tourist L type may allow you stay in China for another month.
Related Questions:
Hi I am student from Nepal.I already finished my three months chinese langu...
Asked by Samrat from Nepal
| Jul. 10, 2014 03:54
My question is about student visa application for non Japanese passport
Asked by cptp from france
| Feb. 17, 2017 19:32
My son is on business in china.. He has a 3 month business M type with a 30...
Asked by Feroza from South Africa
| Mar. 07, 2017 21:43
TWO-month extension? My friend is on his X visa in Shanghai. It expires at ...
Asked by N from Spain
| Mar. 21, 2015 01:45
hello. my friend owns a representative office in guangzhou and he has all ...
Asked by Mr.bob from china
| Feb. 18, 2009 01:45
Can a PRC return to China after completion of work permit term in Singapore...
Asked by Chan Chee Hoong from Singaporehoong
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)