Asked by Anna Rausch from Australia | Feb. 22, 2017 23:32
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

I will be cruising with Princess Cruises from Australia in May 2017 on a 50 day cruise

and will stop 1day in Shanghai then go to Korea then back to Beijing for 1 day (3 days in all ) I will be organizing tours in both Shanghai and Beijing dose this qualify me for the 15 day free entry. The tour company in Beijing are telling me I do not need a Visa Everyone I speak has a different version
Princess are saying to be safe get a double entry but if not necessary why pay $135 for something not needed plus the inconvenience of arranging a Chinese Visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Teresa from Mexico | Feb. 23, 2017 00:53
When entering Shanghai, if you are received by a travel agency at Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal or Wusong Passenger Transport Center, you will be able to enjoy the 15 days free entry, and you are allowed to travel to Beijing, too.
But as you said, you will go to Korea, and then go back to Beijing, in this case, I’m afraid you cannot enjoy the 15 free entry in Beijing. You need to apply for a visa for Beijing entry.
Related Questions:
can I get transit visa for cruise stop over Shanghai and end cruise Bejin...
Asked by John from Australia
| Feb. 14, 2016 21:11
Are Visas needed for day stops at below ports
Asked by Ora guptill from New Zealand
| Oct. 23, 2016 02:15
Visa free in Shanghai for cruise tourist groups
Asked by Gilda from Australia
| Feb. 13, 2017 20:33
How do I obtain a letter of invitation required by CVASC. I am a UK citize...
Asked by John Pluck from Spain
| Aug. 23, 2012 02:50
How much is double-entry chinese visa ?
Asked by Aurora Mayugba from Philippines
| Feb. 02, 2015 03:43
Is a visa needed for cruise ship passengers to visit Beijing and then trans...
Asked by Lyman Barry from USA
| Aug. 06, 2018 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)